Shipping + Returns
Shipments are processed & mailed Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for your order to ship as each item is carefully handmade. Please allow for extended processing time during peak holiday season. All orders are shipped in the order they are received. If you need your order expedited for a special occasion please indicate this in the notes section at checkout.
USPS First Class Mail is used for regular purchases. We are not responsible for lost, missing or stolen packages after the item has been accepted by USPS.
Lost packages are not at the fault of the seller and if insurance is not purchased by the buyer a claim CANNOT be filed on the buyers part nor the sellers part. Packages that HAVE been scanned in and/or marked as delivered can absolutely be tracked by the shipping provider and in that case the buyer will have to deal with the shipping provider first hand, not the seller.
If your order is over $100 I highly encourage purchasing additional insurance. Extra insurance is very reasonably priced, please send me a message and I am happy to coordinate the purchase for you.
DAMAGED ITEMS: If you receive a damaged/defective item, email firstname.lastname@example.org within the 14 day exchange period. Please include a picture of the damage and your order number.
Small businesses have been hit hard with shipping complications during this time and providing excellent customer service is of course our top priority. Although shipping is out of our hands once dropped off at the shipping provider, we still want to give our customers the best of us! Please read our full shipping policy and if you still have questions please reach out!
If you selected store pick-up we will contact you once your order is ready for pick up with the address. Once you receive the pick-up notification you are able to pick it up any time during store hours at your convenience.
If your item is lost, missing, stolen, or damaged in transit you can file a claim with the United States Postal Service online at https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm or contact them via telephone at 1-800-222-1811.
We ship to the address provided by the buyer. We are not responsible for delays or returns due to incorrect addresses. Please double check the shipping address/recipient name before submitting orders.
We do not offer international shipping at this time.
If you are in need of expedited shipping, please contact us directly to inquire about express rates.
Please be sure to contact us prior to purchasing if you have questions regarding our shipping policies. Thank you!
IN STORE PURCHASES or ONLINE PURCHASES:
- You can exchange purchases at our South End store with your original invoice or receipt. Please note that purchases made in-store are limited to a 14-day exchange policy only. After 14 days, it is truly a final sale and no adjustments or exchanges will be made (except with special holiday timelines). Online purchases can be exchanged up to 14 days after delivery.
If for any reason you do not absolutely love your goods, we will gladly issue a gift card for online purchases for the value of the merchandise or exchange your items within 14 days of purchase date, less the cost of shipping ($6, will be applied even if shipping was free to the customer).
Items must be in NEW condition and cannot be worn, washed or altered. No price adjustments for previously purchased items.
- If an item is returned in a condition that we cannot sell - we will send an invoice to ship back to customer. Please know that we are a small business and every single item counts and we cannot offer free shipping back in this case.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping and are responsible wholly for tracking.
- Gift cards are final sale and cannot be refunded.
- **Gift cards, earrings, bralettes, beauty, candles, face masks, handmade items from local vendors, and all sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged.
- If you have an item in your order that is for pre-order, we will ship once the order can be completely shipped out at one time. Please email us if you have questions on specific timelines.